Choose from a half marathon or 5 mile race that starts and finishes at the Seaport World Trade Center and treks through historic neighborhoods like Beacon Hill, Back Bay, Charlestown, and along the Charles River past MIT and Harvard. Taking place on Memorial Day weekend annually, this race has become a destination event and a one of a kind experience!
Date: May 27, 2018
Location: Seaport World Trade Center, Boston, MA
Run For Our Sons Team Benefits
- Discounted race registration fee
- Invitations for runner and a guest to our private team celebration event
- Official Run For Our Sons technical shirt and t-shirt
- Personal fundraising web page & fundraising support
- Dedicated staff person to answer all of your questions and provide support along the way
- Training resources such as virtual training links and publications
- Frequent Team email updates
- Knowledge that you are helping to support PPMD’s mission to end Duchenne.
Run for Our Sons Requirements
- Registration fee ($70 for the half marathon and $50 for the 5 Mile race), which counts toward your fundraising minimum
- Commitment to meeting your fundraising commitment ($1,000 for the half marathon and $600 for the 5 Mile race) by the deadline specified below.
Fundraising minimum due date: May 18, 2018
By joining the RFOS team for this race, you are personally pledging to raise the required fundraising minimum. If your minimum has not been met by the date specified above, PPMD staff will contact you to secure your position on the team with a credit card. You will then have four weeks after the date of the race to continue to collect donations, after which time you will be asked to make up the difference between the minimum and what you have raised.