Once again, PPMD will be
offering an amazing support program for newly diagnosed Duchenne families to
attend the annual conference. Through generous donations and
sponsorships, PPMD will waive registration fees for families who have been
diagnosed after January 2017. *
If your child has been
diagnosed with Duchenne sometime after January 2017 and you have never attended
a PPMD Annual Conference and
would like to attend the conference to gain a better understanding of Duchenne
care and research, and to meet other families living with this diagnosis,
please fill out the application below.
Applicant Requirements (You must meet ALL requirements to be eligible)
- Family must have received the diagnosis of Duchenne after January 2017
- Family may have never attended the PPMD Annual Conference
- Family member must cover all other expenses, to include but not limited to; airfare, airport transfers, hotel accommodations
- Family must be registered in the The Duchenne Registry (previously DuchenneConnect) - profiles need to be complete.
- Limited to two adults from each family
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
(*PPMD can offer conference scholarships to approximately 30 families on a first come, first serve basis. This scholarship covers conference fees only and does not cover travel or hotel accommodations. Kids Track and Teens & Adults Track are not included in this scholarship.)