PPMD's 2018 End Duchenne Tour: Birmingham, AL
In an effort to reach every single family facing a Duchenne diagnosis in the U.S., PPMD has launched a multi-year community experience called the End Duchenne Tour. Combining each of the pillars that make up PPMD’s mission – To End Duchenne – the End Duchenne Tour brings updates on research, advocacy, and care to cities across the country.
FREE Meeting for the Duchenne Community
On Saturday, June 2nd, the PPMD team and a roster of special guests will host a FREE day-long meeting at Alabama Children's Hospital - Bradley Lecture Center packed with important information families, professionals, and support networks need to know.
- Date & Time: Saturday, June 2, 2018, 8 AM-5:30 PM
- Location: Alabama Children's Hospital, Bradley Lecture Center, 1600 6th Avenue South, Birmingham AL 35233
- Cost: FREE for Duchenne/Becker community – families, professionals, and support networks
- Agenda: Draft Coming Soon
- Registration Deadline: June 2, 2018 or until capacity is reached
There will be a supervised Kid’s Room with entertainment and crafts throughout the day. Please register your child for Kid’s Room if you plan to bring them with you!
A number of local hotels offer discounts for visitors, please see more infomration on Children's of Alabama's website.