PPMD's 2020 End Duchenne Tour: Atlanta, GA
In an effort to reach every single family facing a Duchenne diagnosis in the U.S., PPMD has launched a multi-year community experience called the End Duchenne Tour. Combining each of the pillars that make up PPMD’s mission – To End Duchenne – the End Duchenne Tour brings updates on research, advocacy, and care to cities across the country.
FREE Meeting for the Duchenne Community
On Saturday, March 14th, the PPMD team and a roster of special guests will host a FREE day-long meeting packed with important information families, professionals, and support networks need to know.
- Date & Time: Saturday, March 14th, 2020, 8 AM-3:30 PM
- Location: Iglesia Metro Atlanta, 5505 Winters Chapel Rd, Atlanta, GA 30360
- Cost: FREE for Duchenne/Becker community – families, professionals, and support networks
- Agenda: Draft Coming Soon
- Registration Deadline: Friday March 6th, or until capacity is reached
There will be a supervised Kid’s Room with entertainment and crafts throughout the day. Please register your child for Kid’s Room if you plan to bring them with you!
Please click on the button below to register: