PPMD's 2020 End Duchenne Tour: Connect Session - Houston, TX
In an effort to reach every single family facing a Duchenne diagnosis in the U.S., PPMD has launched a multi-year community experience called the End Duchenne Tour. Combining each of the pillars that make up PPMD’s mission – To End Duchenne – the End Duchenne Tour brings updates on research, advocacy, and care to cities across the country.
FREE Meeting for the Duchenne Community
On Saturday, January 18, PPMD's Connect South Texas and a panel of special guests will host a FREE 2-hour session packed with important information families, and support networks need to know. Following the PPMD End Duchenne Tour: Connect Session, please join us for lunch to celebrate the Race to End Duchenne Houston Marathon team!
- Date & Time: Saturday, January 18th, 2020, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Maggiano's Memorial City, 602 Memorial City Mall, Houston, TX 77024
- Cost: FREE for Duchenne/Becker community – families, professionals, and support networks
- Registration Deadline: Friday January 10th, or until capacity is reached
- Special Needs Family Law & Trusts - Leona Filis, The Filis Law Firm
- Physical Therapy - Sara McMahan, PT, PCS, The T.E.A.M. Approach, Inc.
- Adaptive Driving - Strowman Rehabilitation Services
- PPMD's Connect South Texas - Rachel Poysky & Erin Bullers, PPMD Connect Coordinators
- Who is PPMD? - Nicole Herring, PPMD