PPMD's 2019 End Duchenne Tour: Wilmington, DE
In an effort to reach every single family facing a Duchenne diagnosis in the U.S., PPMD has launched a multi-year community experience called the End Duchenne Tour. Combining each of the pillars that make up PPMD’s mission – To End Duchenne – the End Duchenne Tour brings updates on research, advocacy, and care to cities across the country.
FREE Meeting for the Duchenne Community
On Saturday, September 14th, the PPMD team and a roster of special guests will host a FREE day-long meeting at Northwest Career Center packed with important information families, professionals, and support networks need to know.
- Date & Time: Saturday, September 14, 2019, 8 AM-4:00 PM
- Location: Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children - 1600 Rockland Rd, Wilmington, DE 19803
- Cost: FREE for Duchenne/Becker community – families, professionals, and support networks
- Agenda: Draft Coming Soon
- Registration Deadline: Monday, Septmber 9th, or until capacity is reached
There will be a supervised Kid’s Room with entertainment and crafts throughout the day. Please register your child for Kid’s Room if you plan to bring them with you!
Registration for this event is not yet open. Please check back after Monday, July 29 to register for this event.