PPMD's 2019 End Duchenne Tour: Omaha, NE
In an effort to reach every single family facing a Duchenne diagnosis in the U.S., PPMD has launched a multi-year community experience called the End Duchenne Tour. Combining each of the pillars that make up PPMD’s mission – To End Duchenne – the End Duchenne Tour brings updates on research, advocacy, and care to cities across the country.
FREE Meeting for the Duchenne Community
On Saturday, March 30th, the PPMD team and a roster of special guests will host a FREE day-long meeting at Children's Hospital of Omaha packed with important information families, professionals, and support networks need to know.
- Date & Time: Saturday, March 30, 2019, 8 AM-4:00 PM
- Location: Children's Hospital of Omaha, Glow Auditorium, 8200 Dodge St. Omaha, NE 68114
- Cost: FREE for Duchenne/Becker community – families, professionals, and support networks
- Agenda: Draft Coming Soon
- Registration Deadline: March 25, 2019 or until capacity is reached
There will be a supervised Kid’s Room with entertainment and crafts throughout the day. Please register your child for Kid’s Room if you plan to bring them with you!