PPMD Duchenne Healthcare Professionals’ Summit 2019
Addressing Challenges and Seeking Solutions in Duchenne
PPMD was excited to host our very first Duchenne Clinician Conference in January 2018. With the publication of the updated Duchenne standards of care, this conference focused on the recommended parameters of comprehensive, optimal Duchenne care included in the Care Considerations.
The 2019 Duchenne Healthcare Professionals Summit will focus on “Addressing Challenges and Seeking Solutions in Duchenne.” In order to convene such a discussion, we will invite healthcare providers from each of the 20 Certified Duchenne Care Centers, providers from centers caring for patients and families living with Duchenne who are not certified, industry partners, and members of our legislative community. It is our hope that by including key opinion leaders across the Duchenne landscape, a variety of challenges will be discussed and solutions will emerge.
- Date: January 23-25, 2019
- Location: Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa, 17260 Harbour Pointe Drive, Fort Myers, FL 33908
- Cost for Healthcare Professionals: No registration fee
- Cost for Industry Partners: $750 until Dec. 1 / $900 Dec. 2 - Jan. 14
- Agenda: Download draft agenda (PDF)
- Registration Deadline: January 14, 2019
PPMD's room block at the Sanibel Harbour Marriot Resort & Spa has been filled. You may reserve a non-discounted room by phone 1-800-767-7777 or online.
Please note this is a closed meeting and attendance is by invitation only. Click the button below to register.