PPMD's 2020 Advocacy Conference
March 8-10 | Washington, DC
Over the last 19 years Duchenne Advocacy has resulted in...
- Over $600 million in funding for Duchenne related programs at the National Institutes of Health, Center for Disease Control, and Department of Defense.
- A standard of care established and recently updated for all those diagnosed with Duchenne, which has markedly improved the quality of life and extended lifespan.
- An ever growing Duchenne drug development pipeline with over 30 companies developing drugs for Duchenne.
We hope you can join us in DC for the PPMD Advocacy Conference.
Agenda for Industry Participants
- Sunday, March 8, 3pm-7:30pm
Advocate Training (Dupont Circle Hotel)
- Monday, March 9, 9am-12pm
Breakfast Forum – The Duchenne Community & Federal Agencies: Yesterday, Today, & Tomorrow (Dupont Circle Hotel)
Members of Industry are invited to attend Sunday's Advocate Training and Monday's Breakfast Forum with Federal Agencies. (Draft Agenda Attached). Industry attendees are not permitted to attend hill meetings scheduled by PPMD with advocates.
The Dupont Circle
1500 New Hampshire Avenue NW, Washington DC, 20036, USA
Please Contact Ryan Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have.
There is no fee for this event. Dinner will be provided on Sunday evening for advocate training and monday morning's breakfast.